How we started
Founded in 2003 by Mr. Nicholas John O’Dell, B.A. (Hons), HKNETS started its journey as HK Native English Tutors. While tutoring, our students often asked the tutors to edit their course work, emails and more. Soon, we started our proofreading services with a team of native English editors.
Today, our senior language expert oversees every project, large or small. He is not only a qualified editor with a UK law degree but has 15 years of experience in practising technical English language.
Why our proofreaders are the best
Whether you need the work to be done in one hour or a day, we do not charge extra.
Whether you need your document within a few minutes or a day, our expert native English editors are always there for you!
The price is the SAME irrespective of your deadline. Whether you need the work done in one hour or a day, we do not charge extra.
Our editors do not confine their work to simple proofreading. In addition to ensuring correct grammar, they will also check the language and help you create a consistent and accurate document.
Why choose us?
- Our rates are based on the number of words.
- All corrections are tracked so that you can see exactly what changes have been made to your document so you can accept or reject them.
- We are always happy, free of charge, to deal with any revisions.
- Remember that we rely on word-of-mouth recommendations, so we do our best to impress our clients.
- We observe the highest degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
- We never miss a deadline.